Wednesday, September 30, 2009

weds sept 30 day 17

My niece called and we went to the park and did intervals by walking up and down the large hill and around the lake for 40 minutes. The hills got my heart rate way up - 142 a couple of times.
So I felt like my old self.

Breakfast 8 am

1 EB egg with 1/2 c egg whites
1c onions, peppers, mushrooms
1 tsp olive oil
1 orange
decaf green tea

missed my snack since left it home.


lunch - drove home for lunch 12:30

4 oz baked wild halibut
2 c salad greens with 1 c green beans
1 tbs olive oil & lemon juice
1 orange
decaf green tea

snack 3:30

1 apple
1 tbs almond butter

dinner 8 pm

coho wild salmon burger - made from scratch (lemon juice, olive oil, egg,cottage cheese, dijon, fresh parsley, oats)
3 c salad greens with onions, peppers, green beans
1 tbs olive oil & lemon juice & dijon
decaf green tea

80 oz water

No comments:

Post a Comment