Monday, September 14, 2009

mon sept 14 day 1

Got up and did the exercise - used my step and hand weights for the cardio portion - got my heart rate up to over 142 - its beeps at that point.
squat 3 / 10
step up 3 / 10
wall pushup 3/10
burpees 3 /10 - modified slightly - feet not close to each other
bench dips on back of chair 3 /10 - hard for me - small movement
get ups - impossible for me to do - can't tolerate lying on floor with back - modified and did it from a chair 3 / 10

Breakfast 8 am
1 apple
1 c old fashion oats
1 tsp flax seed meal and almonds
stevia and cinnamon
decaf green tea


snack 11am
6 oz nofat greek yogurt
1/2 c blueberries from canada!

lunch 2 pm
3 cup classic romaine mix
1 cup broccoli
4 oz baked chicken breast sliced
1 tbs olive oil & lemon with basil and pepper
1 tsp flax seed meal
snack 4 pm

apple and 1 tbs almond butter


Jazzercise - 1 hour 6:30 - 7:30

dinner 8 pm

2 c green beans
2 c salad with lemon/oil mix
3 oz grilled salmon

no evening snack

1 comment:

  1. Your poor back?! Did you try them using one hand? I was doing them wrong with no hands and one had in the air. We will all have our weaknesses that we can imporove on (physically). For me the burpees are a terrible challenge, my form is awful. It shoudl improve after 6 weeks. I only started to jump again in the past year and the other day I actually hopped (a few hops). So I am really weak at jumping and ahve been reluctant to get one or both feet off the ground. I think this is due to my weight and my brain being very scared i will fall or over balance. Due to the past years gym, my balance has improved a lot, I used to fall over at the drop of a hat, I could not recover during a fall and save myself falling. Now I am a lot more surefooted. My point is, you''ll get better! Have a good day2, I've just finished mine...

    ReplyDelete