Sunday, September 27, 2009

sun sept 27 day 13

Got in a nice 10 mile bike ride today. The rib doesn't fell too bad while biking. So I was happy to get on the bike and keep my heart rate up high - mostly between 135 - 143 - i just kept peddling! Had some wind to contend with and a few rain drops, the temp was nice about 65 degrees. So it was a nice 55 minute workout. Got up early and started defrosting/cleaning the refrigerator in our RV. So I didn't have breakfast til 10 am, I was just on a roll and trying to get as much done today, so I could leave and get home to ride.

breakfst 10 am

1 apple
1 c oats
2 tbs flax seed, 1 tbs almonds
cinn, stevia
decaf green tea

lunch 12:30

4 oz baked haddock
4 c spinach microwaved
1 tbs olive oil & lemon juice
6 oz nf greek yogurt
1 orange
decaf green tea

snack 3:30

1 apple
2 tbs peanut butter

bike ride 5 - 6 pm

dinner 6:30 pm

Didn't have much appetite after my ride and I had to leave to pick up a foster dog for our rescue. So i made a smoothie.

1/2 c almond milk
2 tbs flax seed meal
2 tbs nf greek yogurt
1 scoop choc protein powder
crushed ice

this was a nice drink to have on my way to pick up Buddy, the american eskimo dog.

snack 8:30

10 walnut halves

going to bed now, so I can try to exercise tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment