Wednesday, September 30, 2009

tues sept 29 day 16

I decided to give Jazzercise a try tonite. I thought it would be a good way to test out my rib and pain. I was glad I went and the pain wasn't too bad. I couldn't way on the floor for abdominal work, I do what I can standing up when they do that.

Breakfast 8 am

1 apple
1/2 c oats
2 tbs flax seed meal, 1 tbs almond
2 tbs nf greek yogurt
cinn
decf green tea

snack 11 am

1/2 c cottage cheese
1 tbs flax seed meal
1/2 c blueberries

lunch 1:30

3 oz shrimp cocktail
greek salad, cuc, red peppers, tomato, onion
1 tbs olive oil & lemon juice
orange
decaf green tea

snack 4 pm

1 apple
1 tbs almond butter

dinner 8 pm

6 oz wild caught halibut
2 c salad greens
1 c green beans
1 tbs olive oil & lemon juice & dijon mustard
decaf green tea
80 oz water

No comments:

Post a Comment