Saturday, September 26, 2009

fri sept 25 day 12

Did not have pc access last night - it was updating and I couldn't stay up. So I'm just entering fri food diary as this is my first opportunity to get online. I was with my son's scout troop selling popcorn fri night in front of a pizzeria and everyone was having pizza. I waited until we came home and made my own dinner. No pizza for me!!! I didn't even care to eat it or want any pizza.
Incorporated walking into my client visit, parked at the furthest end of the lot and got a few minutes of exercise in. Still nursing this sore rib.

breakfast 8 am
1/2 apple
1 c oats
2 tbs nf greek yogurt
2 tbs flax, 1 tbs almonds
cinn
decaf green tea

snack 11 am
6 oz nf greek yogurt
1/2 c blueberries
decaf green tea

lunch 1:30

5oz baked tilapia
1 c broccoli rabe & garlic
1 c roasted cauliflower
1 tbs olive oil & lemon juice
1 orange

snack 4 pm
1 apple
1 tbs almond butter

dinner 8 pm

4 oz baked turkey breast
1/2 c mushrooms, 1/4 c onions, 2 c spinach
sauted in 1 tbs olive oil & squeeze of lemon
decaf green tea

snack 9 :30

1 oz walnuts

80 oz of water

No comments:

Post a Comment