Thursday, October 1, 2009

thurs oct 1 day 18

Only 2 more days to my big ride!! I hope the weather cooperates. I ordered some cold/wet weather clothes for biking just in case. I hope to ride if the rain is not too bad. So I'm hoping the
weather cooperates. I got on the scale and I'm down 10 lbs even with my injury and reduced workout ability. I'm very happy and hope to be able to resume the workouts soon.

Breakfast 8 am

1 apple
1/2 c oats
2 tbs nf greek yogurt
2 tbs flax seed meal, 1 tbs almonds
cinn
decaf green tea

snack 11 am

1/2 c cottage cheese
1/2 c blueberries
1 tbs flax seed meal

lunch 2 pm

4 oz baked wild halibut
2 c salad greens, green bean, red peppers, red onions
1 tbs olive oil, lemon juice, dijon
1 orange

snack 4 pm

1 apple
1 tbs peanut butter
decaf green tea

dinner 6 pm

salmon burger - homemade
2 c greens
1 c green beans
1 tbs olive oil, lemon juice

snack 8 pm

1 oz walnuts
decaf green tea

80 oz of water

I was planning to go to jazzercise but I had to go pick up one of my rescue dogs - she was adopted over the weekend and it wasn't working out. I had to drive up and get her back and I just got home at 9 pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment