Sunday, October 4, 2009

sun oct 4 day 21

I took today off instead of yesterday. I had fun going shopping with my sister, getting a massage at the spa, and going to a family party to celebrate a baptism and wedding.

Breakfast 8 am

2 eggs
2 c spinach
1/2 oz raw feta cheese
1/2 c blueberries
decaf green tea

snack 12 noon

2 oz nuts
herb tea

lunch 2 pm

1 1/2 stuffed shrimp
2 c salad
1 tbs olive oil & lemon juice

snack 4 pm at party

1/2 c blueberries
cut up veggies - carrots, celery, cucumbers, pepper strips - plateful
1/4 c hummus


dinner 6 pm at party

2 c caesar salad - no croutons
4 oz turkey breast and chicken breast skewers

skipped all the side orders (pasta & potatoes, chips, too many to mention)

skipped the 2 cakes and cookies

I did treat myself to 1/2 c vanilla ice cream with 1/2 c blueberries

No alcoholic drinks for me, only water, came home and had some green tea

The best treat I gave myself was to wear a pair of jeans I bought that were tight a few weeks ago and I was able to wear them comfortably! Everyone thought I looked fabulous and they were proud I was able to complete the ride yesterday.
Tomorrow I'll be back to the plan and back to the exercise. My rib pain is almost completely gone, so I 'm in good shape.

No comments:

Post a Comment