Sunday, October 4, 2009

fri oct 2 day 19

I'm a few days behind due to closing up our RV, doing the 50 mile bike ride, and a family function today.

breakfast 8 am

1 apple
1/2 c oats
2 tbs nf greek yogurt
2 tbs flax seed meal 1 tbs almonds
cinn
decaf green tea

snack 11 am

1/2 c blueberries
1/2 c cottage cheese
1 ts flax seed meal

lunch 2 pm

2 c salad greens
1 c green beans
salmon burger
orange
1 tbs olive oil and lemon juice

snack 3pm

apple

1 tbs peanut butter

snack 6 pm

6 oz nf greek yogurt
2 tbs sunflower seeds
decaf green tea

we went down to our trailer to wrap up the bulky items and get things put away, so we didn't have time to eat dinner this early. So I had a healthy snack before we left.

dinner 8:30 pm

3 c salad
1 c broccoli
1/2 med. baked potato
1 1/2 baked stuffed shrimp
cup of tea

I knew I needed to have a little bit of carbs to prep for my ride, thats why I added the snack and the potato.

No comments:

Post a Comment