Monday, October 5, 2009

mon oct 5 day 22

I couldn't work out this morning due to my son leaving his homework on the kitchen table. So i had to drive to school and give it to him. So I just finished working out tonight. Then homework took up alot of time this evening but I did not want to miss my workout since I missed so much already.



I could not do jack knife at all. i did burpees instead since i didn't do them much before I got hurt.

burpees 3 /10

single arm band pull downs 3 /10 - i'll try the chin downs since we have the iron gym - its in my son's room - so I'll try it tomorrow

lunge/curl 3/10

pushup 3/10

bench press on ball 3/10

squat,curl, press 3/10

band rotation 3/10



80 oz water



breakfast 8 am

2 eggs scrambled and microwaved

1 /2 c oats

stevia and cinn

decaf green tea



snack 11 am



1 c blueberries

2 oz walnuts



lunch 2 pm

3 c salad greens with red/yellow peppers & tomato

5 oz can of white tuna

1 tbs olive oil & lemon juice



snack 4pm

1 tbs peanut butter

1 apple



dinner 7 pm

4 oz baked turkey breast

3 c salad greens red/yellow/orange peppers & tomato

1 tbs olive oil & lemon juice

No comments:

Post a Comment